Thursday 24 March 2011

Teague

Teague is definitely one of my favourite things.


We met in the required Canadian Politics course for poli sci majors/minors at the U of A. I sneakily managed to sit next to him nearly every class, and cleverly started conversations by daily asking him what day it was, and constantly seeming to forget my pen. I'm not too proud to admit that I found out his name by counting seats and reading his name off the attendance sheet (although he later admitted that he did the same with me!) I asked him out for coffee at Starbucks after finals, and about 3 months later he wondered if I'd like to go to the Sugar Bowl. This went on, more or less awkwardly, until we finally started dating, almost exactly one year after we met.


He has survived meeting my family, and I have survived his late night studio sessions (so far!)


We managed to get through two months in South America, notwithstanding stolen wallets, lost tickets, brutal altitude sickness, and some pretty spectacular late-night puking.


And he has managed to overcome his jealousy for my romance with Misiek.


We're pretty much made for each other.




He's a photog extraordinaire






No comments:

Post a Comment