Thursday 24 March 2011

Misiek

Misiek is the other great love of my life. 

One summer I decided to buy a dog.
We never had dogs growing up. None of my friends ever really had dogs. In fact, I have always considered myself a cat person. 
But I decided I needed a small companion. So I went on Kijiji and bought a shih tzu puppy. A few days later a van pulled up outside my house, and a girl said I could choose any of the puppies in the back of her van. I took the one on the right. An epic tale of love and adventure, I know. 
Misiek is probably the best dog there is. I doubt that he’s a pure breed shih tzu, but I don’t really care. He is kind and brave, cuddly and thoughtful. He howls like a wolf, and has the thoughts of a philosopher. He has the sturdy body of a piglet and the tiny head of a cobra.
  

I think this photo taken of Misiek while he was conquering Europe really sums up his personality: 
courageous, intellectual, refined.

He was once a tiny puppy

... a bit of a scraggly puppy really.

Sometimes he's sad ...

... and sometimes he is ferocious beyond your wildest nightmares!

His first hair cut!

His summer look. 

A noontime nap. 

I like this picture because Misiek looks wise, and Lucy looks like a stuffed animal. 

Getting his exercise. 

Just being cool. 

Being so cozy in his long johns.






No comments:

Post a Comment